Are you trying to Uninstall Avast Antivirus from Windows 10 but you are unable to do it? Then do not worry as you have landed on the correct page.
Today, we will discuss the easy steps to Uninstall Avast Antivirus as many users try to delete it from their PC but Avast won’t uninstall due to some technical issues with the system. Or even if they have deleted it, some temporary files related to the application remains in the PC of many users which does not let them install some other antivirus or reinstall Avast antivirus.
So, it is very critical to remove the application from your computer properly and completely. If you also tried to delete it and you faced problem then follow the steps to remove the program.
Let us now know how to uninstall Avast antivirus from windows 10.
Steps to Uninstall Avast Antivirus from Windows 10
- Firstly, you have to restart your system and log in to the windows with the administrative rights.
- While following the un-installation steps, make sure you are not accessing multiple applications on your computer as it can hinder the process.
- Now, navigate to the “start” button of the windows and right click on it.
- After that, select “apps and features” from the drop-down menu.
- In the “app and features” section, click on the version of antivirus and then select “uninstall” and also make sure that you have selected “apps and features” in the left panel.
- Now, “User account control” dialogue box will pop-up for permission and you have to click on “yes”.
- You will now see “Avast setup wizard” and there you have to click on “uninstall” at the bottom of your screen.
- Click on “yes” to confirm the action.
- Wait while the setup removes the application from your PC and when the confirmation box appears you have to restart the computer.
Follow these steps if you encounter any issues while uninstalling and if Avast won’t uninstall from your computer. And if you find any problem then tell us in the comment section below.
Read also this blog:- How to Install Avast Antivirus?