AVG has protected the systems of the customers very well and has fulfilled its promise to the users. It also provides internet security to the system of the users by scanning in real-time. But still, many users face issues related to the AVG Antivirus and they6 are not able to discern what to do with the errors. One such error is AVG Antivirus Error Code 0xc0000005 in their product and this fault comes to the surface when users try to launch the world of Warcraft. This fault appears in the system which has 64-bit but the AVG sees this program as a possible threat to the system and it does not allow the application to launch in the system and hence showing this problem. If you want to deal with an error without any problem then you may keep visiting our website. You would also find steps to Fix AVG Error Code 1719.
Follow the Steps to Resolve AVG Antivirus Error Code 0xc0000005:
- Step 1: First of all launch your product and go to the “options menu” and then you are required to select the “advanced settings” icon.
- Step 2: In the left hand in the corner side there will be an option of “exception” click on it.
- Step 3: Then you have to select “Add Exception” it is in the right corner so that you can set Warcraft as the exception and the antivirus will not scan the particular application.
- Step 4: Make sure you do this when you are definitely sure that it does not contain any virus or any other malicious file.
- Step 5: Then in the “drop-down” menu select the “exception” type.
- Step 6: Now select the file which users want to place in the exception list and the folder too.
- Step 7: Now save all the changes in your product and click on “ok”.
- Step 8: Now the settings are saved and restart your computer and then access your program without any error.
So, with these steps, you can solve the AVG Antivirus Error Code 0xc0000005 in your AVG Antivirus. You may also follow all the steps carefully in order to solve the error and you can also continue reading our blogs for solutions to errors such as AVG Antivirus Error 503.