Do not get tensed if you cannot Uninstall Bitdefender from Windows 8 & 8.1!
Many users aren’t able to uninstall the application from their computer which results in many technical issues. Most of the users try to remove the antivirus due to some errors or issues which arises because the application was installed partially and it first requires uninstalling the antivirus properly to install it again on the system.
Secondly, if you want to download or install some other antivirus then also you have to remove the pre-installed Bitdefender Antivirus from your computer appropriately.
In many cases, we have seen that users find difficulty in uninstalling the product or even after following the steps they face errors such as “Bitdefender not uninstalling” in their computer or simply they do not know the correct steps to do so.
Hence in this blog, we will know how to Uninstall Bitdefender 2018 from Windows 8 & 8.1 easily without getting into any hassle.
Steps to Uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus 2018 from Windows 8 & 8.1
- Restart your system and ensure that you aren’t accessing multiple applications on your computer.
- Now go to the “start” screen and type “control panel” in your search bar and then click on its icon.
- Navigate to the “program and features” option and then you have to locate the application from the drop-down menu and to Uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus from your computer click on “uninstall”.
- A new window will appear and click on “remove” and give a reason for your un-installation such as “I want to reinstall it” or “I want to permanently remove it”.
- Then click on “next” to continue the procedure.
- You now have to wait for the procedure to get completed and when it gets completed you have to reboot your system.
Follow these steps to Uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus from your windows 8 & 8.1 without any hassle. And in any case, you face any problem do let us know about your issue in the comment section below!
Read also this blog:- How to Update Bitdefenfer Antivirus?