In times where internet is the most important thing to gather information, it is very necessary that all the users think about protecting their data and the system. Apart from using the internet, there are a number of more activities that a person performs on their system. These are playing games, studying any material and so on.
The reason of every person for using their system is different.
But the important thing that a person has to always remember is whether the things they do on their system are safe or not?
There are numerous viruses, malware, and other worms that can affect and infect your system as well as your data. These things not only create a problem in the system but they also infect the data that is kept on the system.
The best thing that a user can do to keep these viruses and malware away from their system is that they can install an antivirus in their system which would help them in detecting and capturing the viruses that affect their system.
Now, another question that comes in front of the people is regarding which antivirus to install?
We would suggest you install Bitdefender antivirus in your system to keep it safe from all the types of viruses and malware. It has the ability to keep all your data safe and secure from all the types of threats. While installing the antivirus, it can happen sometimes that you might face issues in the proper installation of the software. Here are some of the steps that would help you in solving the issue of installation.
- You have to start by accessing your Netgear Armor account.
- Now, go to my devices window but first make sure that you have an active subscription for Bitdefender.
- In the Netgear armor, click on the My Subscriptions panel, which is located on the left side of the window.
- Click on the Activation Code button and type the code in the given space.
- Now, go to My Devices menu and click all.
- This step would show the list of all the devices on your account. Click on Install Local Protection from the menu.
- Now as you see the download button, click on it.
- Wait for the download to finish and then run the installer.
- Now choose the language that you prefer before proceeding with the installation.
- Click on Install to confirm your preferences and then, you can begin with the installation.
- Now, you will be able to see a window with the Start Using Bitdefender button. Click on that button.
- After that, click on Finish to access the Bitdefender interface.
These are some of the steps that you can follow to install the antivirus successfully.
For other information you may also read How To Update Bitdefender Antivirus.