We all use the internet on a regular basis and while using the internet a computer or system is mostly insecure from being attacked by any kind of virus or malware.
Kaspersky understands this concern of the users and manufactures products that can be used by people for all their devices. These products can be used in laptops, PC’s, mobile phones, tablets, and other devices which are commonly used by the people. While using the products of Kaspersky, it can happen that the users of the product might face Kaspersky error 404 which would create a lot of problems in the functioning of the software and would also leave the system unprotected. Same issues are faced by the users when they face Kaspersky Error Code 1500 as it also creates problems in the functioning of the software.
What is Kaspersky Error 404?
Kaspersky Error Code 404 is an error which is generally faced by the users when there is a server return in the Kaspersky software. It is a complex error which has the capability to damage the system of the user completely and it also affects the data that has been kept in that system.
To help the users in the process to resolve Error 404 in Kaspersky, we have provided some steps that would guide the users and would lead them to solve the issue on their own.
There are mainly two methods through which a user can solve the Kaspersky Error Code 404. Both the methods are provided below and the user can choose between the methods as per their choice.
Steps to Resolve Kaspersky Error Code 404
- In this method, you need to check the internet connection that is connected to your system.
- It is very important that the internet connection should be proper to perform this activity.
- Now, check the firewall of the Kaspersky antivirus and ensure that the firewall is working properly.
- Once you are ensured that the firewall is working properly. You can download the latest version of the antivirus.
- To perform this activity, search for the version in your default browser and when you find the suitable version click on Download.
- Wait for the download to complete and once the download completes, run the program.
- Run the program and follow the steps that are being prompted on the screen and once the process completes, install the program.
So, by following the above steps you will be able to fix Kaspersky Error Code 404 in your Kaspersky product.
- In this method, you need to uninstall the Kaspersky Antivirus from your system.
- To uninstall the software, click on the Start button.
- Now from the list that is displayed on the screen, select Program and Features.
- Once done, click on Control Panel and wait for the window to open.
- After that, click on the Programs option from the list.
- Now, select Programs and Features option.
- As you enter the window, uninstall the Kaspersky antivirus from the list.
- Once you are done with the uninstallation of the antivirus, you need to install the antivirus by downloading it from the internet.
So, these are some of the steps that you can follow to resolve Kaspersky Error 404 in your antivirus. All the steps are genuine and they provide complete solutions for the error without any problem.
Sometimes, it can happen that the user of the Kaspersky antivirus might face some kind of issue just because the antivirus has been outdated. To know about the steps to Update Kaspersky Antivirus, you can visit our website and read the blogs.