McAfee has always ensured the better working of the system by providing the full security to the windows of the system. But due to some of the other reason users face different problems and errors while accessing the McAfee antivirus in their system which they are not able to troubleshoot and if they try to solve the problem then they get stuck in some other problem. One of such issue is the “cache error” which they face in the application which occurs when the windows system files are used by your system and it has changed the file in some or the other way and it is no longer the original version of the file which is called “user32.dll”. Just in case, if you can also read How to Fix “Update Error” in McAfee? So if you also want to solve this problem without any hassle then you should contact experts freely without any hesitation to get the best and perfect solutions for your problem through McAfee Help Number as they are available 24X7 for the service of the users. Otherwise, you can also follow the steps provided by the experts below to deal with this error.
Follow the manual Guide to troubleshoot the “Cache Error”
- Clear the multiple applications if you are running them.
- Restart your pc and then restart it in a normal mode as an administrator.
- Then you have to check the file integrity of the system through Microsoft built-in system file checker.
- To do so, go the “start” button and then you have to enter “cmd” in the search tab and then right-click on “cmd” which is ”command prompt” and then in the list go the “run as administrator” and select it.
- Now you will be asked to enter the password for the administrator if you are not logged in as an administrator in the windows and then click on “allow”.
- Then the “command prompt” will be opened and you have to enter the command “SFC /scannow” and then click on “enter”.
- After that, the command will automatically delete or repairs the file if it was changed and after the process is completed you have to restart your system and then launch the McAfee again.
Dial McAfee Customer Support number for instant Help
If you face the similar issue and you are not able to tackle it then call on McAfee Customer Support Number.