Nowadays our device’s security has been continuously at risk. Due to internet revolution as well our system is vulnerable to the virus’s attack. So, it is really important to protect our system and our private information from being corrupted. And Norton antivirus provides full security to our systems and devices and also repairs the corrupted files. But due to system failures, the antivirus is also vulnerable to failures and show annoying pop-up notifications which really irritate users to their core when they do not know the reason behind the errors and failures and face these failures again and again. Similarly, the Norton antivirus error code 5 also annoys users and many users do not know the root cause of the problem.
Reasons Provided by Norton Helpdesk will help to Take Precautions.
- Partial installation of the Norton Antivirus.
- Incorrect installation of the Norton software.
- The virus has already infected the window files which is not allowing Norton antivirus to work properly.
- It can also be possible that the temporary files related to Norton have been deleted by chance which is necessary for the smooth functioning of the antivirus.
- Norton team works on the root causes so you can contact them to know the real reasons for any error.
Follow the Below-Given steps by Norton customer support to fix this issue:
Step 1: To troubleshoot this error, users have to restore the deleted the temporary files which are necessary for the functioning of Norton Antivirus.
Step2: Go the start button and type “restore”.
Step3: Now you have to choose the location where the restored files will be saved.
Step 4: Click on confirm to finish the restore process.
Step 5: Delete the previous registries related to Norton Antivirus.
Step 6: Scan your system for the virus and Norton Antivirus will now repair any infected files.
Step 7: Restart your system for the proper functioning.
Still Having Difficulty with the Error? Contact Norton Support for full Support.
If users face this problem even after following the above steps then they should contact our expert’s team to troubleshoot this error. Our experts work on the root cause of every problem. so that users do not face any problem again. You can get in touch with them from anywhere.