Antivirus is one of the most important software for the system. The most important thing about the antivirus is that it provides help to the system from all the viruses, malware, Trojans, etc. While using a system, it is important that a person should have antivirus to keep their data safe and secure. Apart from that, if you use the internet on your system and your work mainly is related to surfing the internet then, it is mandatory for a user to install the antivirus on your system. Norton is known to provide some of the best security services to their users. It keeps your system away from any kind of virus infection and it also helps the user by notifying about the hackers if they are trying to infiltrate the system. While using the antivirus in your system, you have to ensure that the antivirus provides every help and security to the data that you have stored in your system.
While using antivirus it can happen sometimes that the user might get into some kind of trouble due to the security settings of the antivirus. To cope up with these situations, user tries to do a lot of things that can result into some issue that might affect the working as well as the data of the user that has been stored in the system. Such an issue occurs in front of the user when they try to install the antivirus in their system. In such a situation, the user might not only hamper the data but it might also affect the working of the antivirus. Below listed are some of the steps that you can follow to solve this problem.
- First of all, you have to start your Norton software and sign in.
- In case, you do not have an account then you have to create it to move to the next step.
- You would see an option of download in the setup window.
- You will be asked for the product key, enter the product key of the software and hit enter.
- As soon as you hit enter, you will be sent to next step i.e. downloading the software by entering the product key.
- Now, according to your browser go to the settings option.
- If the user account window appears continue with the process.
- In the final step, follow all the instructions and complete the process.
These are some of the steps that you can follow to Install Norton Antivirus in your system.
Read More:- How can you Update Norton Antivirus?