Asus is a brand that is known for its unique products that they provide for the customers. There are numerous products offered by Asus in the market which are running successfully and they also have complete assurance of offering customer satisfaction for the users.
While using the Asus laptop, it can happen that the users might face some kind of issue in the working of the laptop. Asus Laptop Internet Not Working is one of the issues commonly faced by users. Apart from the laptops, there are many more solutions that the laptop of Asus provides to the users. All the products are equally efficient and they offer complete satisfaction for the users.
If you are facing some kind of issue in other products of Asus then you can always visit our website and get solutions for those issues. Apart from that, we have also provided some solutions that would help the users in solving the Asus Laptop Wireless Internet Not Working issue. So, you can follow all the steps and get your problem solved instantly and continue working with your devices.
Let’s talk about the basics that you can perform before starting the method to solve Asus Laptop Internet Not Working issue.
- You must check the Basics of your System.
- Use a Network Troubleshooter to know about the problems
- You must also try running network commands if the Network Troubleshooter shows some problems.
- You can also try to restart your modem and router
- Before starting with the steps listed below, you also need to check if the problem is occurring on the laptop or there is some issue in the Modem or ISP.
- Ensure that the Adapter you are using for the network sharing is in good condition.
Once you are ensured that the problem exists in your device and not in your modem then you can continue with the steps to solve Asus Laptop Wireless Internet Not Working.
Also Read: How to Setup Asus Wireless Router?
Steps to Resolve Asus Laptop Internet Not working
- To start with the process, you need to right-click the Wi-Fi Connection Symbol. It is available on the bottom right corner of the Desktop. Click on that icon.
- As you click on it, it will open the Network and Sharing Center where our whole process of solving the issue will start.
- Here, search for Adapter Settings and once you find it, click on Change Adapter Settings.
- As you will click on the adapter settings, you will see a window on the screen which will inform you about the connectivity of the internet with your system.
- Now, right-click the Network Device which will be showing Limited Connectivity
- As the process continues, you must click on the properties option.
- Now, search for the Configure button and as you find it, click on the Configure Button
- Here you will find an option Driver Tab. Click on that tab and wait for some time.
- It would take you to a window, where you will be able to see some buttons. As you see the Uninstall button, click on it.
- As the process of uninstallation completes, you need to restart your system.
- Once the system is back online, the windows AutoInstall feature will install the Driver.
- As the driver installation completes, you must reconnect your system to the router
- Now, wait for the connection to establish properly and as the connection completes, you will see your problem solved.
So, these are some of the steps that you can follow to solve the issue of Asus Laptop Wireless Internet Not Working. All the steps are genuine and they would provide complete solutions for the issue. In case, you face any difficulty then you can visit our website anytime.