Windows, as we all know is a software manufacturing company that provides operating systems for the use of people. There are numerous products available in the markets that are manufactured by Windows and they help the users in keeping their files, folders, personal information and more. In synopsis, we can say that windows help the users in keeping their life in a device that works through electricity. There are products like Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, etc that are very popular among people. But sometimes, it can happen that the issue of Windows 10 Computer Loading Slow might appear in front of the users. Apart from the software, there are some more products that are available in the market that help the users in many ways. Products like mobile phones, tablets, etc, all the products are very unique as they provide a lot of help in the daily activities of the people and also help them at different levels.
Now, coming backing to the issue i.ee Windows 10 loading very slow. In this blog, we have provided some steps that would help the users in solving this issue and let them work on their system or device smoothly. But before, let’s talk about some reasons which might be causing the Windows 10 Laptop loading very Slow. Below listed are some of the reasons that would help our readers in figuring out why the issue is creating a problem and what should be done to solve it.
- Your system might need a reboot as it has been running for a long time without it.
- Hard Drive is full and there is no space.
- Corrupt Hard Drive.
- Virus or Malware interruption in your System.
- Outdated Drivers or Hardware Conflicts
- Background Programs using the Processor of the System.
- System Overheating.
- Windows needs an Update.
- Hardware Failure
- The system is too old.
These are some of the common reasons that might be creating the issue in Windows 10. Now to provide solutions for the issue, we have offered two methods. You can select the method of your choice according to your problem.
Steps to Solve Windows 10 Computer Loading Slow Issue
- This method helps the user by performing a clean boot. This is to ensure that if any third party application is causing the issue. To perform this method-
- Press the Windows Key along with X Key. Now select Run.
- After that, type MSConfig in the Run box and press Enter.
- Now in the Services Tab of the System Configuration, click on Hide all Microsoft Services checkBox. Now tap on Disable All.
- From the Startup tab of the System Configuration box, tap on Open Task Manager.
- On the Startup tab in the Task Manager, select the item of your choice and click on Disable.
- Now, Close the Task Manager.
- At last, On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialogue box, tap on OK and restart your System.
Once you are done with the above steps, return your system to Normal Mode. In the next method, you need to check for the problems with a new user account.
- For this method, go to Settings in your Windows 10 device.
- Click on Account and then click on Other User Accounts from the page displayed on the screen.
- Now, tap on Add an account.
- Enter the User Name in the given space and hit Enter.
- Click on Finish to ensure the UserName.
- Once done, Sign Out from the Current Account and then Log into the New Account.
- After that, check if the issue still persists.
So by using these steps, you can solve the issue of Laptop Loading Slow in Windows 10. All the steps are very genuine and they are provided in such a way that they help users with instant solutions.
So if these methods prove to be helpful for you and your issue gets solved, then keep visiting our website for information about more products and solutions for more issues.