It is one of the best Cloud storage applications which are present in the market today. It has reduced the number of problems which users used to face related to the memory. Due to this online facility users now store their data and files on the online cloud storage application which is easier to share with their colleagues. But there are certain problems which users face while trying to install the application on their Mac and due to some errors they are not able to solve them and they eventually get stuck in more problems.
In most of the cases Dropbox automatically updates its application on the Mac devices but if it hasn’t started the process and shows you error and you do not know how to troubleshoot it or the issue has lead to another error such as “DLL Load Failed” error then contact experts via Dropbox Support number instantly and if you want to manually deal with this problem then you can follow the manual guide provided by experts.
Steps you Have to Follow to Troubleshoot the Error:
- If you want to update the application from a standard account then you have to download the latest version of the installer.
- Then you need to navigate to the download folder and then find the installer.
- Now open another finder window and enter the following the command: Applications (/Users/yourUserName/Applications).
- Now double-click on the application icon.
- And then go the option of “spotlight” and then click on “system preferences”.
- Then you need to click on “users and groups” and then go to “login items”.
- A list will appear in multiple applications and then you have to elect Dropbox and have to press the – (minus) sign to remove it.
- At the same location and screen you have to press the + (plus) sign and then navigate to the location: /Applications (/Users/your User Name/Applications.
- Now you would be able to start the application form the folder.
- After this, you have to manually update the Dropbox application and the problem will not occur.
Contact Dropbox Support Team to Get the Best Solutions
If you still face this error which you are not able to solve these issues in the Dropbox then you should get in touch with the experts without any hesitation to get the solutions to your every problem. Contact Dropbox Support Number to talk to experts anytime as they are available 24*7.