Have you tried to Setup Brother Wireless Printer on your windows without CD?
Encountered various technical issues while doing so? So friends in today’s blog we will discuss the quick and easy steps to Setup the Brother Wi-Fi Printer on windows without a CD.
So let’s get started and discuss the steps as to how users can setup Brother Wireless Printer without CD!
Steps to Setup Brother Wireless Printer Without CD
- You have to connect your printer and computer with the USB cable which came when you bought the product.
- Go to the official site of the product and enter your model number and select your particular product and download and install the correct driver and software.
- Run the downloaded application and follow the prompts to install and configure Brother Wi-Fi Printer.
- After that, add your product to the computer and print a test page.
- To add the product to your computer, go to the “control panel” and then to “hardware and sound” and then click on “device and printers”.
- Click on “add printers” which will be at the top left corner.
- Now you have to select “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer” and click on “next”.
- The window will appear for the scanned product list and select your device and click on “next”.
- Now enter the network key and your device is connected properly now.
We hope that you have resolved all your technical issues which you faced while doing Brother Printer Setup on your windows. And if you encounter any technical difficulty while following the steps or even after following the steps you failed to do so then let us know about your problem in the comment section below!