Canon is one of the amazing brands in the market that helps the users in completing their print related work without any kind of hassle. There are a number of products and models provided by Canon that helps the user in their regular printing work. MG3600 is one of the printers from that series but to make the best use of this device, the users must be aware of the process for Canon Wi-Fi Printer MG3600 Setup. There are a number of things that a user should keep in mind while using the Canon Printers. There are things like the printers of this series are very delicate as they are very unique and the users should take proper care of them to ensure complete safety and meaningful production through the device.
It is a printer that works in both black & white and tri-color format. The cartridges of this printer are also different from each other and they can help users in many ways. In this blog, we are going to discuss the ways through which you will be able to perform Canon Wi-Fi Printer Setup MG3600. We would discuss the essentials for the setup at first and then we would continue with the process to connect the printer through the wireless connection. The steps we have provided are very easy to follow and they would give you assure results for the process.
Preparations for Canon W-Fi Printer MG3600 Setup
- First of all, you have to ensure that the essentials needed for the process of setup are available near you. These include a computer, a printer, USB cord, and the Drivers CD. Connect the USB cable to your computer just to check that it is working properly.
- In case, you do not have the drivers CD then, you can download the drivers through the internet. Make sure that the software you download is compatible with your system.
- When the preparations are made, you can continue with the process to install the program through the CD or through the downloaded software.
- While the process continues, you will be asked to pick some of the choices related to the name, places, components, and other things that are needed for the verification.
- When the setup wizard is completed, you will be able to use your printer and your first stage of Canon Wi-Fi Printer Setup MG3600 will be completed.
Steps to Setup Canon Wi-Fi Printer MG3600
- You have to start by pressing the Menu button, now by using the direction button to select settings. Press the OK button once done.
- Now, from the list of settings select Device Settings and press OK Button.
- You will be able to see LAN Settings, select it and press the OK Button.
- Select between the Wireless and Wired connection as per your requirement and after that press the OK button.
- From the list options that are in front of you, select wireless LAN active and press the OK button.
- After that, select Wireless LAN Settings and press the OK button to continue.
- Now, from the list select the WPS settings. As you do so, press the OK button.
- You have to select the Push Button method and then you need to click on the OK button.
- Once done, push the OK button and continue with the process.
- Wait for the processing to complete and as the process completes, you will see an option of Access point ready. Press the OK button on the device and then press the WPS button to access the Wi-Fi within two minutes.
So these are the steps that would help you in performing the activity of Canon Wi-Fi Printer Setup MG3600. For more solutions to the queries related to this product or any other, visit our website.