Today we are going to talk about the steps that would help you in installing the Dell printer on HP Laptop.
There are times when a person is stuck in this situation as both the products are of two different companies and they are not properly compatible with each other.
The main reason for this problem is that the settings of both the devices are completely different.
Now, what can you do so that this problem is solved and your work is not at all hampered?
Both the companies HP and Dell have established their name by providing the best services and unique devices for the usage of the people. They are equally compatible in terms of technology and they are well-known for providing all the technology related products. The products of both the companies are very easy to use and they offer some of the best support regarding the issues of the people. The best part of both the companies is that the products of both the companies are so useful that they are used for official as well as for the personal use.
But what should be done when the problem of syncing the devices comes in front of you? Below listed are some of the steps that you can use to solve this issue and sync both the devices easily.
- You have to start by plugging the power cable of the Dell printer into an outlet. Plug one end of the USB cable in the printer and other USB port on your laptop.
- Now, press the power button of the dell printer to turn the printer on.
- After that, navigate to the start button and then select the control panel. From the ‘Hardware and Sound’ section select ‘printer’.
- From the options, click on ‘Add a printer’ and then click on ‘Add a local printer’. Now click on ‘Use an existing port’ and then click on ‘Next’.
- Select ‘Dell’ from the heading ‘Manufacturer’ and then select the model number of your dell from the list of ‘Printers’. Now, click ‘Next’ to install the driver.
- After that, click ‘Next’ and then click on ‘Finish’ to successfully install your Dell printer on your HP laptop.
These are some of the steps that you can follow to solve the issue of installing the Dell printer on HP laptop. If you find this blog informational and you think it will help others with the problem then, you can share it on the different social media platform.
Read more:- How to Fix Dell Printer Common Error Codes?