Dell is one of the best printer service providers in the market which helps the users in many ways. There are numerous services offered by Dell printer and all of them offer complete solutions for the daily use of the people.
There are numerous models of the Dell printers offered in the market and all the models provide complete satisfaction to the users. To utilize all the features of the printer, a user must know How to Connect a Dell Printer to a Wireless System.
To help the users in the process, we have offered some steps that would allow the users to complete the process with ease. There are numerous solutions which a user can get on the internet for this process. But, to help the users in the easiest way, we have offered all the steps in detail.
Before you would start with the process to Connect Dell Printer, you must know how to install and configure Dell printer, for this, you can visit our website.
Steps to Connect Dell Printer Wireless System
Before start with the steps to connect the printer, we have offered some steps that would help you print a settings report for the printer. It is a necessary activity as it would allow the users to check the status of the printer.
Steps to Printer a Settings Report
- For this, you must press the Menu button from the main window.
- Now, you have to select System option from the list.
- After that, you must select Reports option or click on report/List.
- At last, you must select the System Settings option and wait for some time.
Now, you can print a settings report for the printer using the steps listed below.
- To print a settings report, you need to follow these steps.
- You have to confirm both your router and printer support WPS function.
- Now, you must press and hold the WPS button on your printer.
- As you do so, a message indicating WPS mode is running will appear on the screen.
- After that, you have to press and hold the WPS button on your router and wait for the devices to connect properly.
- Once done, you can easily print a Settings Report to confirm that the printer has successfully joined the wireless network.
Once the Settings Report is positive, you can move to the next step and connect Dell Printer to Wireless System.
- To do so, you must insert the software installation disc that came with your Dell printer into your computer’s optical drive and proceeds with the automated installation of the Dell Printer software.
- Now, you must connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable that came with the device.
- After that, you must click the Start button and click on the Programs option.
- Now, you must click Dell Printers and then, click on Dell Printer Home option.
- Now, you have to click the Settings tab and click on Wireless Setup Utility.
- You will see a list of printers, from that list select your company’s wireless network and click Continue.
- Now, you will be asked for the Wi-Fi network access password and allow the Dell printer to access the network.
- At last, you must disconnect the printer’s USB cable when prompted on the screen.
So, these are some of the steps that would help you Connect Dell Printer to a wireless system with ease. In case, you face some kind of issue in the process then you can visit our website and get instant solutions. You may also find many products and their information.