HP has provided its user’s top-class services whether it is related to printer, laptop, notebook or desktop. But as it is a technological device, it is susceptible to the failures and users finds themselves stuck in the situation. Nevertheless, users also find some scanning and network problems in their HP printer which results in scanning and printing issues. And when users try to scan the computer or the scanner or the scan files are not found. This can be due to many reasons. The first and foremost reason is when there is a problem communicating with the scanning device or to the HP imaging device and various pop-up notifications are shown such as “computer not found”, “scan computer is no longer activated”, “scanner is not initialized” and many more pop-up notifications just for one issue and for more information you can also read how can users change the IP Address of their Hp Printer. So, in these situations users need to be get worried as it the common problem which occurs in the scanner and it can be easily troubleshot if users follow the steps properly and correctly. And if users want to get rid of this issue as soon as possible then they can contact technical experts through HP Printer Tech Support 1-800-392-9127 toll-free number for further help otherwise they follow the steps provided below.
Follow the instructions provided by HP printer support team to troubleshoot the network scanner issue on your HP printer:
- Users need to check if the issue is printer related and hence they need to check the connection and communication between the computer and printer.
- After ensuring the communication and connection restart your devices both the computer and printer.
- And now check your driver scan settings, to do so go the HP solution center by selecting your printer in the printer and click on “scan settings”.
If users still are having problems while checking the scanning settings they should contact to HP printer support 1-800-392-9127 number.
- Now users need to check the printer and network connection.
- Then, try to run the print and scan doctor.
Ring to HP Printer Help Number for best quality support!
If users still get this error and they are not able to troubleshoot the problem even after following the steps then they should contact technical experts who are ready to help through HP Printer Help Number toll-free.