Avast provides complete security to the systems of the users. It is easily available for Windows, Android and for Mac and even for MacBook Pro. The main task of downloading the Avast antivirus is to install it properly in the system so that it runs successfully without causing, any further error. The “Avast Service is not running issue” occurs when users have mistaken in the process to Install Avast Antivirus in PC or they have not followed the correct steps or have missed some important steps related to the settings of the systems.
In such cases, it is important for every user to use effective steps that would not solve the issue but it would also take them to the solution quickly. We have listed some steps that would help the users in solving the issue and we would also suggest users surf through our website to get more interesting information about the products of Avast.
Steps to Solve Avast Service is not Running Issue
- First of all, users need to launch the Avast Antivirus and then they need to open the entries related to the Avast antivirus.
- Now users need to perform the full virus scan of their system to ensure that no virus or malware is hampering the installation of the antivirus in your system.
- Now users need to delete all the temporary files related to the antivirus.
- Update your drivers so that they can be compatible with the latest version of the Avast Antivirus.
- Now users need to reinstall the Avast antivirus.
- The update will start shortly and after completing the downloading process users need to restart the computer and start your windows in the normal mode and after that install the antivirus carefully.
Therefore, these are some of the steps that would help you in solving the error in your Avast antivirus. These steps basically focus on solving Avast Service is not running issue. All the steps are very easy to follow and they would provide instant solutions for the issues.