We are living in a world where the internet is used on daily basis and half of the work or task that we perform is related to the internet. We are indulged in using the internet on a daily basis from our computers, laptops, mobile phones, and many more devices.
It is necessary for a user to keep these devices safe from being hacked or corrupted by viruses and the best way to keep them safe is by installing AVG antivirus in their system. It can happen sometimes that the users might be in need to Disable AVG Antivirus Temporarily and the best way to perform this activity is to follow the steps which are effective.
The need to perform this activity can be due to many reasons but the most common reason is due to the problems in the antivirus which might slow down the PC and would also affect the functioning of the software that is installed in the system.
To help the users Temporarily Disable AVG Protection, we have offered some steps that would allow them to perform this task and would also allow keeping the system and antivirus secure from any kind of mishappening. You can visit our website and all the information regarding AVG antivirus. You would also find all the steps to Fix AVG Download and Installation Failure Problem in your antivirus.
There are mainly two methods using which you can Disable AVG Antivirus Temporarily in your system. We have provided both the methods in detail to help the users with their work.
Steps to Temporarily Disable AVG Antivirus
The first is a very short method which provides instant functioning on the antivirus. This method does not take you to the main menu of the antivirus and if you are willing to go to the main menu then you need to use the second method. It would allow you to make some more changes in the antivirus before disabling it.
- To perform this method, you have to right-click on the AVG icon in the Windows system tray
- You would find this tray in the Right bottom corner of the screen.
- As you will click on the AVG antivirus, it would open a window on your screen.
- Search and click on the Temporarily disable AVG protection
- As you do, you will be asked about the timing regarding how long you want the protection to be disabled.
- Once done with the above step, you have to click OK to continue.
Also Read: How to Fix AVG Antivirus Error 503?
- To perform this method, you can also disable AVG from the “Advanced settings”
- Now, you must open the AVG Program in your system.
- Once done, you must turn on the “Options” menu and then click “Advanced settings”.
- By doing so, you will see a new screen on your window.
- Here, you must select Temporarily disable AVG Antivirus option in the menu.
- Once done, you must click the button.
- Here, you need to choose how long you want the protection to be disabled and whether to disable the Firewall as well and then click “OK”.
So, these are some of the steps that would help the users Disable AVG Antivirus Temporarily. All the steps are unique and they would you to perform the process with ease. In case, you face some kind of issue in the steps then you can visit our website and get all the steps without any hassle.