If you are having some trouble in the methods of Norton Setup and your problem is not being solved even through Norton.com/setup then, you are at the right place.
In this blog, we are going to talk about the steps that would help you in Setup Norton Antivirus. The process of setup can be a bit confusing and sometimes it is very complicated. Before performing the Setup, you must Download Norton Antivirus in a proper manner.
Norton is one of the leading companies that provide system security products for the use of people. It is known for providing the best support in terms of protecting the system from different threats and problems that can affect the system of the user. It is also known for providing complete satisfaction to the customers through various products that are compatible with different devices available in the market. Once you are done with the process to Setup, you must ensure that you regularly Update Norton Antivirus and make sure that it keeps on working properly.
Steps for Easy Norton Setup
- You have to start by opening the official page of the Norton. For this, type www.norton.com/setup in the browser that you prefer.
- After that, you have to create an account if you are a new customer or you have to log in if you already have an account.
- Once you are logged in, redeem your activation key and activate your antivirus.
- Now go to my account where you will see Services option. Click the Download option from the list.
- As the download completes, run the Setup and follow the instructions that are visible on the screen.
- As the process completes and the installation of the software is successful, restart the system and update the software.
As the installation of the antivirus is done, run a full scan using the software. These steps would help you with the proper Norton setup.
We hope that this blog proves to be helpful for you, please comment about how you felt about this blog and was it helpful for you. If you need, you can read the steps regarding How to Install Norton Antivirus on Android Phone?