Belkin has a wide range of routers that provides complete help and support in connecting devices for the common use of the people. It has the capability to connect all the devices that a person might use in their house and they also provide a constant connection with the internet without any hassle. Sometimes, it may happen that the users might be in need of Reset Belkin Range Extender. To perform this activity, a user must follow correct steps that would help them in the process completely and it would also provide them with proper solutions.
To help the users in the process, we have provided steps that would allow them to perform this task without any kind of hassle. All the steps are genuine and they would offer complete solutions for the process. If you require some more information regarding products of Belkin such as steps to Setup Belkin N300 Router with Belkin Setup Wizard then you must visit our website and get complete steps for the process.
Essentials before Starting Process of Belkin Range Extender
- You need to make sure that the wireless computer or device you’re using to access the web-based setup page is connected to the same network as the range extender.
- Now, you need to identify the IP address that your router has assigned to your range extender.
- After that, you need to locate this by accessing your router’s DHCP Client table.
- As you have the range extender’s assigned IP address, you must use it to access your range extender’s web-based setup page.
So, these are some of the important points that you must keep in your mind before starting with the process of Belkin Range Extender Reset.
Steps to Reset Belkin Range Extender
To perform this process, there are two different methods that a user can use.
Method 1: Using the Reset Button
- To start with the process, you need to leave your range extender powered on.
- After that, you must find the circular button marked Reset on the back of your router.
- By using a pin or paperclip, you must press the Reset button.
- Now, you need to hold the Reset button down for 10 seconds.
- After that, you must release the button.
- At last, you need to wait for a minute for your range extender to fully reboot and restore the factory settings.
Method 2: Direct Method
- To perform this method, you need to visit the web-based setup page of the range extender
- Now, you need to go to the Utility option and select Restore Factory Defaults from the list visible on the screen.
- At last, you need to click on the Restore Factory Defaults button to perform the activity successfully.
So, these are the steps that would help the users in the process to Reset Belkin Range Extender. All the steps are genuine and they provide complete solutions for the process. In case, you need some kind of help then you must visit our website and get complete solutions for all your issues.
You would also find some steps that would help you know about other products of Belkin. It is a very great router providing company and it offers a wide range of products for the use of people. You can choose any product and if you require some kind of help regarding any product then you must visit our website.