D-Link is one of the best router providing companies in the market which helps the users in numerous ways and it also provides complete solutions for the issues related to internet connectivity. There are times when a user might face some kind of issue in the working of the product. In such times, it is very necessary for the users to get instant solutions for the issues so that they can utilize all the features of the product.
The best way to solve the issue is to Re-configure D-Link Wireless Router so that the product can function properly and it can provide complete support for the issues related to the connection of the internet. There is numerous device provided by D-Link which help the users in numerous ways and it also provides complete solutions for the issues related to the internet connectivity with various devices such as laptops, PCs, mobiles and so on.
To help the users in the process, we have provided complete solutions for the issue. By following these steps, a user can get complete solutions for the issues and they can also know about all the solutions for the problem. We have offered complete steps that would help the users in the process and they would also provide complete solutions for the issues. You can also visit our website and get complete solutions for the issues, you would also find steps to Setup D-Link Wireless Router and they would help you perform the activity without any kind of hassle.
Steps to Reset D-Link Wireless Router
There are mainly two processes involved in this process that provide complete help and solutions for the issues related to the process.
Process 1: Soft Reset D-Link Router using the Admin Console
- To start with the process, you need to connect your D-Link router to your computer through a cable or you can make the Wireless Connection from D-Link login router console
- Now, you need to access D-Link router admin Page by opening your browser and typing default D-Link IP in the address bar of your browser.
- Once the browser opens, you must type username i.e. admin and password
- Now, you must log in to D-Link wireless console
- As you have logged in please have look at your D-Link Dashboard for the maintenance section.
- After that, you must click the option that you see. You will see Reset D-Link Wireless Router to Default Settings option
- If you see option Tools then look at the left-hand side for system Restore Device
- Now, you will also be able to backup D-Link Router to its current settings
- Now, before you reset, it is recommended that you save the file and then proceed.
- As you are done with these steps your D-Link router will erase all previous settings
- Now, you can reboot your router.
Process 2: Hard reset using Reset key
- For this, you need to plug your D-Link router to the Power Outlet & Turn on Power Supply
- After that, look at the back of your D-Link wireless router where you may see a Reset Key or Tiny Reset Hole
- Now, you must just press & hold the Reset key using a paper clip or pen for 30-40 seconds until you see lights flashing on your router
- You need to make sure that when you do this the D-Link should be Powerd on.
- Once the router is reset, you must restart the D-Link router and wait for 60-70 seconds for Router to boot.
So, these are some of the steps that would help the users in the process of Re-Configure D-Link Wireless Router. All the steps are genuine and they provide complete solutions for the process and they also provide instant solutions. In case, you require some sort of help then you can visit our website and get complete solutions for the issues.