Garmin, as we all know, is a GPS device providing company that helps the users in location tracking and provide the information about the routes. There are numerous products if Garmin available in the market to help the people in reaching their preferred destination without any hassle. While using the Garmin products, it might happen that the product does not respond to the actions properly which might actually arouse the query in the minds of the users. It might also make them wonder, how do I reset my Garmin Nuvi GPS?
To help the users in this query, we have provided some prominent steps in this blog. By following these steps the user can solve the problem of Gamin not functioning properly and would help them Reset Garmin Nuvi device. Before that, let’s talk about the key functions of Garmin that helps the company in conserving the position of the best GPS device providing company in the market.
Garmin products are fulfilled with the latest updates of maps that help the users in tacking the location of any particular place and also help them in reaching their desired destination in no-time. It also provides the users with the latest updates of maps and routes built in it. There is a number of products of Garmin available in the market for which they frequently provide the updates so that it helps the users in every way. The speed of the products is very fast which helps them in responding quickly and they also provide proper directions in the night along with informing them about the obstacles in the route. But, sometimes it happens that the users face some kind of issue in the product which results in resetting the product for better performance.
Below listed are some steps that would help you in the process to Reset Garmin Nuvi device very quickly. All the steps are genuine and they would provide guaranteed solutions for the problem.
Steps to Reset Garmin Nuvi GPS
- Open the device, if the device is new it will be on the default settings and if you have performed the reset before it will be according to that settings.
- As you move forward in the process, you will know that there are two processes through which you can perform the reset activity.
First Method to Reset Garmin Nuvi GPS
- In the first process, you need to hold the power button and turn off the device.
- Now, hold the screen of the device from the right bottom corner and press the power button.
- As you do so, you will see that the screen will depict the System Garmin screen on the device.
- After some time, remove your hand from the power button and the reset option will prompt on the screen of your device.
- Tap on Yes and it will reset your Garmin device. Now you can change the setting of the device according to your need and use the device for your personal use.
Also Read: How Do I Update Garmin Express?
Second Method to Reset Garmin Nuvi Device
- Now, in the second method, you need to go to the view map and click on the speed or speedometer button.
- Press and hold the speedometer button and wait for the menu to appear on the screen.
- In the menu, search for the remove all data option and click on it.
- As the message of erasing data prompts on the screen, tap on Yes.
- And as you tap on Yes, your Garmin device will automatically go to the factory reset mode.
- Now follow the on-screen process and choose the settings according to your choice.
- After you reach the home page of the device, feed the information according to your need.
By following these steps, you will be able to reset Garmin Nuvi GPS. Now fill the information and enjoy the Garmin Nuvi Device without any hassle. To keep getting updates for the Garmin products along with the process to update them, install them and reset them, keep visiting our website and read our blogs.