It is very useful to have a GPS device in your car as it provides the leverage to the users in visiting places and it also helps then in reducing the stress which they can encounter while searching for a particular place. However, it is very important for a user to Update Garmin GPS Device on a regular basis so that it gets all the maps updated that are being founded. There are numerous roads and highways which are being introduced to the people and to get the information about them, a user must perform a regular update of their GPS device and the maps in it. There are some more devices offered by Garmin for the use of common people and to know about all the features and specialties about those devices, a user must visit our website. You will be provided complete information about the devices and you will be also provided with some interesting information about the Garmin devices. You would also find all the steps to Reset Garmin Nuvi GPS.
Steps to Perform Garmin GPS Update
Here are We Provides Some Steps to Update Garmin GPS device, Kindly Read the All Steps.
1: Connect Your Device to Your Computer
- To begin with the update, you have to connect your Garmin GPS device to a computer.
- For this, you need to remove it from your car, truck, or motorcycle
- Now, using a mini USB cable you must hook the GPS to your laptop and wait while the progress bar scrolls.
- After that, you need to sign in to your Garmin Account to continue with the process.
2: Install Garmin Express
- After that, you’ll need to make sure Garmin Express is installed on your computer by navigating to the Garmin Express
- After that, you need to download the page and select either “Download for Windows” or “Download for Mac.”
- Once, you find the appropriate file and you are done with the file downloads, you must click the install button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- After that, Garmin Express works with all GPS units including Drive, DriveSafe, Nuvi, and Zumo.
3: Access or Purchase Updates
- Once, you are done with the above steps, it’s time to install your updates.
- If the Garmin Express hasn’t already opened on your computer after installing, you must select it and make sure your internet connection is working properly.
- Now, you have to click “Add a Device” and locate your GPS from the list.
- You can also click on “Select All” and keep your device connected while the updates install.
- As the installation completes, you’ll have all available apps that are either free or came standard with your device.
- In case, you didn’t purchase lifetime updates then, you may need to purchase them at this time.
4: Disconnect Your Device
- Once you have finished installing the free updates, you must select “Eject” to safely disconnect your device
- After that, you need to unplug the USB cable.
- As the device is unplugged, you need to simply install your GPS back in your desired vehicle and rest assured your directions will be accurate.
So, these are some of the steps that would help you in the process to perform the Garmin GPS Update. All the steps are very unique and they provide instant solutions for the issue and in case you face some kind of issue in the process then you must visit our website and get complete solutions for the process without any hassle. You would also find all the information about the devices of Garmin. Click Here For the Official Garmin Tech Support Link.