Kodak is a well-known brand that has established its name by providing some of the finest products for the use of common people. There are numerous products available in the market that not only help the users but they also accompany them at every step. One of these products is the printer series which is provided by the Kodak in the market. To make proper use of these printers, it is very necessary for the user to know about the steps to Setup and Configure Kodak Printer. By configuring the printer properly, users can ensure quality services from the device and can give uniqueness to their important work.
The steps for Kodak Printer Configuration are very easy and the users do not need any kind of certification for this task. If we talk about the methods to setup Kodak Printer, we would suggest you read the steps that we have provided below and follow them very carefully. There are two main methods of setup and we would discuss both the methods in detail and then we would move on to the next process i.e. the configuration of the Kodak Printer. In a gist, we can assure you that by reading this blog and following the steps carefully you will be able to solve the query of How to Setup and Configure Kodak Printer.
Methods to Setup Kodak Printer
- You have to ensure that the product that you have to use carries a CD inside the box. In case the CD is not available in the product box then you can download it from the official website of the manufacturing company.
- To download the setup from the website, feed the device model number and press enter. As you see the setup download available, click on download and wait for the process to complete.
- After that you have to connect your printer with your laptop and for this, you have to use the USB Cable.
- Now run the printer driver on your computer and wait for the process to complete.
- Follow every instruction very carefully.
- Once the process is completed, the printer will be installed.
- Click on the Start button which will be available in the left corner of the screen.
- Select the Devices and Printer section from the result list.
- Search for the option, Add a printer.
- Click on Add a local printer through USB option.
- Now insert the USB a valid port and tap on Use an Existing port option.
- Tap on Next.
- In the next step, you will see a list of manufacturers on your screen. From that list, select your printer Brand name and choose the printer model number.
- As you select the brand of your printer and the model number, click on Next.
- Now in the given space, name your printer according to your choice.
- Once done, click on Next.
So, you can choose from both the methods to carry out the Kodak Printer Setup Process, now moving further, below listed are the steps for Kodak Printer Configuration that you can follow for safe configuration of the Kodak printer.
Steps to Configure Kodak Printer
- To configure the printer, you need to open the main menu of the printer from your device.
- Now, search for the HOME option on the screen.
- Scroll down to printer settings and press OK.
- Now you need to set the Date and Time for your printer. Using the guide on the screen set the date and time for your printer.
- As you hit OK, you will be taken to the next step. Here you can select from a lot of features that are provided by the Kodak.
- In the next window, you will be able to select your preferred language for the device.
- Now, select the country/region and click OK.
- Once you are sure that the settings you have done are satisfactory, click on OK and return to the home page by tapping on the Back button.
- Once you complete this process, you will successfully configure Kodak printer with your device.
To know more about the products of Kodak and their process, keep visiting our website.