Linksys, as we all know is router producing company that provides the devices for the use of common people. All the products of Linksys are unique and they provide complete solutions and satisfaction to the users of the products. In this blog, we would guide you through some of the prominent steps to help you in the process to install and setup Linksys Router. Linksys router is a fine product that helps the users in maintaining the connectivity with the internet to their respected devices. You Can Find Here the Details About Linksys Router Setup and Installation.
To make the optimum use of the products offered by Linksys, it is very necessary that the user must be able to install Linksys router properly and should also know about the features that these products provide. There are numerous features of the Linksys router that make them different from other companies in the market. These features can be explained as these routers can bear high internet speed and supply it without any fluctuation; the range of these devices is very subtle and moreover the devices are very durable which makes them the best option for household use.
To get the information about the process, continue reading the blog as it would provide proper help and guidance through the steps that are shared below.
Easy Steps to Install and Setup Linksys Router
- First of all, arrange all the devices and products that will be used. Keep them near you so that you can start with the process of installation.
- Now hook the internet cable into the router from the modem.
- After that, plug in the Ethernet cable to your router.
- Plugin the power cable in both the router and the modem.
- As you are done with the process of power cable, plug the Ethernet cable in the laptop or PC that you are using.
- Once you are done with these steps, you can start the process to Setup Linksys router.
- Open the IP address which will be given on the router.
- Click on your default browser and type that IP in the search area to start with the process.
- As you hit enter, you will be taken to the page of that IP where you will be asked for the admin name and password.
- On the backside of your router, you will be provided with the admin name and password which would help you in the process.
- Once the step is done, click on OK.
- As the process continues, you will be redirected to the home page of your router where you can change the settings and can also manipulate the functioning of the router.
- Here you will be able to set the name of the router and will also be set the password of the router.
- Make sure that the DHCP server is enabled to make the functioning of the router accurately.
- Once you are sure that the changes are made according to your need. Click on save settings.
- As the next window opens, click on continue to make the process move forward.
- Now, in the section of the menu, you will see a wireless option. Go in that option and click on Manual.
- In this section, make the changes according to your needs and ensure to save the settings.
- Now, go to the wireless security option and work on the security of your router.
- Make the changes as per your requirements and save the settings. When prompted, click on Continue to move the process forward.
- In the last step, choose a secure password for your router and ensure that you remember it properly.
By following these steps, you can successfully complete the process of Linksys router installation and setup. All the steps are very unique and they also provide complete solutions for the issue.
Linksys Router provides Constant Connectivity
Linksys is one of the best companies in the market that help users in connecting the device to the internet. There are numerous products of Linksys in the market that facilitate the users through their functioning. To get the information about the steps that would help you in establishing a proper connection with the internet, keep visiting our website and go through our blogs. I hope this blog about the “Install and Setup Linksys Router“ will be helpful for you.