Microsoft is one of the best companies in the market that offers unique and effective OS for the use of common people. The OS offered by this company is so innovative that it is being used in more half of the globe and it is providing solutions to numerous people. While using this OS, it can happen that the users might face Microsoft Outlook Error Code 1026 which might not only create problems in the work of the users but it might also result in loss of data of the user. It is very important that the users must get instant solutions for such issues and to help the users in this process, we have offered detailed steps that would allow the users to solve the issue without any hassle.
You can also visit our website where you would find detailed information about the Error 1026 and you would also find solutions to Fix Microsoft Office Error 1935. All the steps that we offer are unique and they provide instant solutions to the users.
Causes and Symptoms of Microsoft Outlook Error Code 1026
Runtime errors happen without warning and the error message comes on the screen anytime. It can happen due to virus infection and it also causes a runtime error in the system. It may cause memory problems in the system and it might also result in the bad graphics driver. All you need to do is solve the issue by following all the listed steps.
Steps to Fix Microsoft Outlook Error Code 1026
Closing Fluctuating Programs
- To perform this step, you need to open Task Manager by clicking Ctrl-Alt-Del simultaneously.
- Doing so will let you see the list of programs currently running.
- Now, you must go to the Processes tab and stop the programs one by one
- All you need to do is highlight each program and click the End Process button.
- As you will click on the button, you will need to observe if the error message reoccurs each time you stop a process.
- As you come to know which program is causing the error, you may go ahead with the next troubleshooting step i.e. reinstalling the application.
Updating and Installing Fluctuating Programs
- If you are a Windows 7 user then, click on Start Button, then click Control panel, then Uninstall a program.
- If you are a Windows 8 user then, click on Start Button, after that scroll down and click More Settings, then click Control panel and then click on Uninstall a program.
- If you are a Windows 10 user then, just type Control Panel on the search box and click the result, then click Uninstall a program
- As you are inside Programs and Features, click the problem program and click Update or Uninstall.
- As the window prompts, you must choose the Uninstall Program from the listed options.
- Now, you must Update you Virus Protection by either Installing a fresh antivirus or Updating Antivirus which has been Installed before.
Running Disk Clean Up
- Once, you are done with the above-listed steps, you should consider backing up your files and freeing up space on your hard drive
- To do so, you need to clear your cache and reboot your computer
- After that, you must also run Disk Cleanup.
- For this, open your explorer window and right click your main directory (this is usually C: )
- At last, click Properties and then click Disk Cleanup
Internet Explorer Runtime Error
- In this process, you need to reset your browser.
- Users of Windows 7 may click on Start then, go to Control Panel.
- After that, click Internet Options on the left side and then you can click Advanced tab
- Search the option and click on the Reset button.
- Users of Windows 8 and 10 may click search and type Internet Options
- After that, you must go to the Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Now, you need to disable script debugging and error notifications.
- To perform this, on the same Internet Options window you may go to Advanced tab and look for Disable script debugging
- Remember to put a checkmark on the radio button and uncheck the Display a Notification about every Script Error item.
- Once done, click Apply and OK
- At last, reboot your computer.
So, these are some of the steps that would help the users in the process to Fix Microsoft Outlook Error Code 1026. All the steps are effective and they provide complete solutions for the issue. In case, you face some kind of issue in the steps then you can visit our website.