Windows, as we all know, is a very unique OS that is being used globally by many people. It has the compatibility functioning for laptops, computers, tablets mobile phone and more. There are numerous helps that this OS provides to the users and this feature has provided the OS to reach the heights.
There are a number of versions available for this OS and the Windows 10 is the latest of them all. It has a unique function of self-updating the software but sometimes the users face Update Problems in Windows 10. These problems can be faced by the users due to some specific reasons but these problems create a hectic situation for the users.
It is very necessary for the users to solve this issue as the more this issue continues, the more it will create problems for the users. Windows 10 has a lot of features to help the users and provide them with the best solutions for their daily work.
Being a technical product, it can happen sometimes that the users of this OS might face some kind of issue in the functioning of the OS. To get solutions for the issue you can go through the blog, How to Solve Windows 10 Loading Very Slow Issue?
Steps to Eradicate Upgrade and Update Problems Windows 10
- To start with the process, you need to ensure that you have signed in with a proper account. It should have administrative privileges.
- Now, have a look at the date, time and regional settings of the windows. If the date and time are not correct then you must correct it.
- After that, open the windows services and set the following service to start automatically to ease the work of the users. As you do so, all the services will be starting automatically on the startup of the Windows. All you need to do is feed the instructions, Startup Type=Automatic.
- The features for which these instructions can be provided are as follow:-
- App Readiness
- Background Intelligent Transfer Service
- Cryptographic Services
- Windows Modules Installer
- Windows Update
- Once done, disconnect all the peripheral devices that are not necessary such as wireless mouse, keyboard receiver, USB wireless network card, printer, etc.
- After that, ensure that the computer is clean from all the viruses and malware. This can be done with any antivirus with ease. All you need to do is run a scan through your antivirus.
- Now, at the power options, visit the control panel and put the computer to sleep option to never.
- After that, you need to make sure that you have enough space on your system disk.
- In case, you need to make space in your system, you can use the Disk Cleanup Tool and follow the instructions to free the space.
- Download and Install the servicing stack update depending on the version of your Windows 10.
- To check the Windows 10 version, you can go to Settings then go to the System and then click on About option.
- Once done, you need to update the essential drivers of the device. Sometimes, it can happen that the users might need to uninstall the VGA driver.
- Now, try updating the Windows in your system and if the update is still unsuccessful, you need to uninstall all the non-Microsoft security software. By doing this, you keep the issue of non-compatibility away from the update.
- Once you are done with it, reboot your system and try installing the update one more time.
So, these are some of the steps that you can follow to complete the process of Updating Windows 10 by eradicating the issue of Windows 10 Update Problems. In case, you face some more issue then you can visit our website.