Microsoft is one of the best software in the market that helps the users in many ways. It provides the leverage of building documents, excel, PPT, and so on. There are numerous solutions that this software provides to the users. It is being used globally by everyone and it provides numerous help to the users through the services that they offer to the people.
It can happen sometimes that the users might face the Microsoft Office Error 1935 in their software. There are numerous solutions that can be used by any particular user while trying to eradicate this error. To help the users in this process and to provide them with the steps that would provide instant solutions, we have provided some steps that would allow the users to solve MS Office Error 1935.
Steps to Microsoft Office Error 1935
- To start with the process, you need to check the installed programs to see if the latest version of the .NET Framework is installed.
- To perform the following task, you must follow these steps:
- You need to click Start
- After that, type appwiz.cpl and press Enter.
- Now, look for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile in the list of installed programs.
- Once you find Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile,
- You need to follow these steps to repair it:
- Start by closing all applications.
- Then, click start
- After that, type appwiz.cpl, and then press Enter.
- Now, click Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile and click Uninstall/Change
- Once done, choose the option to Repair .NET Framework 4 Client Profile to its original state and click Next.
- As the repair completes, you must click on Finish, and after that click Restart Now to restart the computer.
In case the MS Office Error 1935 continues to show on the screen then, you can follow the below-listed steps.
- To perform this method, you need to create a temporary folder on your desktop.
- Now, you must visit the .NET Framework Cleanup Tool User’s Guide blog and download the dotnetfx_cleanup_tool.zip file on your system.
- As the process continues, you need to click Open and then click Extract Now.
- You will be asked for the location of extraction. You must extract the files to the folder you created.
- From the files in the folder, find cleanup_tool.exe in the folder you created and double-click it.
- As you are asked about permission to start the process of setup. Click on Yes so that the process can start smoothly.
- Now, you must click Yes to accept the license agreement.
- After that, in the Product to the cleanup window, choose a .NET Framework version that you want to remove.
- Once you are done with the steps, you need to click Cleanup Now.
- As the above steps have been completed, you need to restart the computer once the .NET Framework component is removed.
So, these are some of the steps that would help the users in solving the Microsoft Office Error 1935. All the steps shared are unique and they provide complete solutions for the issues which might be faced by the users. In case, you face some kind of issue in the steps and you are unable to solve the problem then you must visit our website and get the required help in no time. You may also find the steps that would help you Fix Microsoft Bootstrapper Error instantly and you may also find some interesting information related to the Microsoft Office.