We are living in a world where the window is playing an important role in the daily lives of the people. Today, more than half of the computers and laptops that are used by the people contain the Windows in their system. It has facilitated a lot of people through its features and variety of windows that are available in the market which includes XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Windows 8.1 is one of the best in the series but sometimes it can happen that the user might face the Shutdown Problems in Windows 8.1. It is usually faced by the users when there is some kind of glitch in the OS or when the system goes into Hybrid mode instead of accepting the Shut Down.
This problem can be a big headache for the users as it allows other people to interfere in their system or extract data from the system. To help the users in solving this problem, we have provided some very easy steps and the users by following them can solve the Windows 8.1 Restart problems or Shutdown Problems.
Talking about the easy way to solve this problem, we suggest you disable the hybrid shutdown feature from your system and check if the problem is solved. Hibernating feature in the Windows allows the system to turn on at a faster rate and also allows the user to make frequent use of the system when they are working is any company or they are working on a project where they have to continuously use the system.
You can also try to restart the system for one time after disabling the hybrid shutdown feature and if the problem still continues, you must follow these steps to manually solve the Windows 8.1 shutdown problems.
Steps to solve Shutdown problems in Windows 8.1
- You have to start by pressing on the Windows Key + X in the main menu of the windows.
- Now from the list of options that are available in front of you, click on Power Options and wait for some time.
- You will be seeing a list on your screen regarding the options of Power Option, Select What the Power does option from that list.
- You will be seeing more options in the list after selecting the Change Settings that are Currently Unavailable. So click on that link.
- Now from the options that are visible on the screen, uncheck the Turn on Fast Startup which is generally recommended by the system and click on Save Settings or Save Changes.
- As you are done with the steps, close the Power Options window and go to the main screen of the system.
- Once done with the steps, restart the computer and check if the settings you have updated have worked or not.
So, these are the steps that you can follow to get the Shutdown Problems in Windows 8.1 solved. All the steps provided are very genuine and they would offer complete solutions for the issues of the users. By using these steps you can solve your problem and get instant solutions for the problem.
When Nothing Works
In case, your problem does not get solved by the above-listed steps and you are not able to figure out what should be done then we suggest you to uninstall the windows and perform a reboot for the windows so that the problem does not carry any further. So when nothing works, perform a reboot to solve Restart problems in Windows 8.1.