Netgear is one of the best companies in the market which helps the users in many different ways. It provides complete solutions for the issues and problems related to the internet connectivity and it also helps the users in connecting the internet with different devices that they use on daily basis.
To perform complete utilization of the router, it is very important that the users must know the steps to Setup Netgear Wireless router in the best way. There are numerous solutions that the Netgear provides and the features offered by Netgear are very unique and they provide complete help the solutions to the users with their connectivity and range that they provide.
It is important that the users of the router must know about the steps to Setup and it is also necessary that the steps they follow should be correct and effective for the complete process. We have provided some steps that would help the users in the complete process and would also allow the users to perform Netgear Wireless Router Setup.
Advantages of Netgear Router
- It provides a flawless connection between the internet and the devices.
- The range that these products provide is immeasurable.
- It provides complete help and assistance for the connectivity of the users.
- The internet connectivity that the Netgear router provides is unbreakable
- It is compatible with all the modems which are available in the market.
Steps to Setup Netgear Wireless Router
- First of all, you need to connect your modem to the internet port of the NETGEAR router and your computer to any of the four LAN ports which you can see.
- Now, switch on the computer, router, and broadband/cable modem.
- You need to wait for them all to finish booting up.
- Now, you need to open a web browser and type the router’s IP address in the address bar. It is available in the bottom side of your modem.
- When done, press Enter and continue.
- Now, you will be asked to log into the router.
- Generally, the default username is admin and the default password is a password but you can also change it from the settings option if you need.
- Make sure that you feed the username and password in case-sensitive format.
- In case, the default username and password are not working then, you might have changed the password.
- Try remembering the password and feed it in the space
- If the password you have entered does not work then, a factory reset is needed to restore the router to factory defaults.
- Now, Go to the Netgear home router page.
- After that, click on Setup Wizard.
- As you do so the Setup Wizard screen displays on your system.
- Select Yes and click Next.
- After that, Setup Wizard will detect the type of internet connection.
- If you are a user of cable internet connections, the Setup Wizard detects Dynamic IP.
- Click on Next to continue so that the router saves the settings.
- If you need to check the connection with the internet, select Router Status under Maintenance option.
As the process completes, you will see that the Netgear Wireless Router Setup has completed. If you require some kind of help to Configure a Netgear Wireless Router then, you may visit our website.
So, these are some of the steps that would help the users Setup Netgear Wireless Router without any hassle. All the steps provided are very unique and they would offer complete solutions for the complete process. In case you face some kind of issue in the steps or you require some sort of help in the process then you can visit our website and search through the blogs.