Netgear is a router providing company that offers numerous products for the use of people. There are various products offered by Netgear which not only help them in the process of connecting the internet to different devices but it also improves the quality of the internet and enhances its speed.
There are times when a user might face some kind of issue in their product such as Netgear Range Extender not connecting to Router. While facing such an issue, a user must follow the steps that would help them in solving the problem and they would also provide them with instant solutions.
To help the users in the process and to provide them with effective steps we have listed some steps that would allow them to perform the process and it would also help them in solving Netgear Wi-Fi Range Extenders issues. You can also visit our website if you are facing some other problem in your product such as steps to Setup Netgear Wireless Router.
Steps to Solve Netgear Range Extender Not Connecting to Router Problem
- At first, you need to reset your modem and router first.
- After that, plug out the power cable from your router and wait for 15 sec then plug the power back and restart your computer and router as well.
- Now, you must check your modem and router, if any internet light is blinking
- In case, it is blinking that means your modem has started working and your internet service is active as well.
So, these are the steps that you should follow for troubleshooting your modem. Once you are done with these steps, you can move on to the process of solving your main problem.
Reset the Router
- You need to start with the process and connect your PC with Netgear router
- After that, you must log in with your Netgear account through the internet.
- Now, you have to enter your username and password to access your account page.
- Now, you must visit Backup Settings and click on the Revert to Factory Default Settings option
- After that, you must click Erase and you will reset your router easily.
- Now, you must reboot your router and restart your modem and check whether the issue has been fixed or not.
In case, the above steps do not solve your problem then you need to use the steps that we have mentioned below.
Resetting your browser through the button
- In this process, you need to check your router and find the Reset key.
- Once, you find it you must use a pen or pencil to press the reset key.
- You need to ensure that you keep pressing the key for 30 seconds.
- Once, you find all the lights blinking together. You will be sure that your router has been Reset.
- As you complete this process, you need to restart your system once to make it effective.
So, these are the steps that would help you in the process and would also help you in solving the Netgear Wi-Fi Extender issue. All the steps are very effective and they would help you perform the task with ease. In case, you face some kind of issue then you must visit our website and get complete solutions for the process without any hassle.