Canon is one of the best brands in the market that provides products for the use of common people. There are a number of sections in which the Canon has mastered its technology and it provides very unique and feasible devices for the technical and non-technical users. There are products like printers, scanners, cameras, which are indomitable when it comes to the service that they provide. MX870 is one of the devices that the Canon offers to the consumers but to make the best use, you must know the steps to Canon Wi-Fi Printer MX870 Setup. It is very important that the users must be aware and clear about the steps as it helps them in the complete process and also allows them to function properly with the product.
To help the users in this process, we have provided some very unique and very easy steps that can be followed easily and they can also lead to the proper Canon Wi-Fi Printer Setup MX870. We suggest our readers follow the steps properly and ensure that the steps being followed are as per they are mentioned below.
Also Read: How can you Setup Canon Wi-Fi Printer MX452?
Steps for Canon Wi-Fi Printer MX870 Setup
It is a two-way process and requires both the process to be followed properly. First, we will start with the steps to Setup the Canon MX870 Printer and then we would move on to the steps to connect it with the Wi-Fi.
- To start with the process, you need to gather the devices and accessories that would help you in the setup.
- Once you are done with it, you need to ensure that the router is kept in the range of the printer and the WPS button is working properly.
- Now, you need to press and hold the wireless button on the printer till the wireless light turns on the printer.
- Press the color button and then you have to turn on the Direct Lamp function on your printer.
- Once you are done with it, press the color button again and check that the wireless lamp flashes as well. If so then press the WPS button on the wireless router within a certain time of 2 minutes.
- As you do so, the blue light on the printer that indicates the Wi-Fi option will turn on.
- When the printer will be connected properly with the Wi-Fi router, the power button and the Wi-Fi button light will lit by remaining still.
Once you are done with these steps, you will be halfway to the process of Canon Wi-Fi Printer MX870 Setup. Now, you can move on to the next process i.e. Installation of the drivers and other important connections for the printer.
Driver Installation to Setup Canon Wi-Fi Printer MX870
- You have to download the software at first so that you can install the drivers of the printer.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and initiate the installation.
- The software will automatically check if there are any kinds of updates available.
- Now, you need to select your region and country to move on to the next step.
- Accept the license agreement of the software and continue with the process.
- Ensure that Deactivate the Block option is checked in the process and hit Next.
- Now, select the Wireless LAN Connection and click on Next.
- As you do so, the software will check for the printers which are ready for the Setup on your computer and the network.
- Since the above steps have helped in the connection with the wireless networks, the software will automatically detect the printer and start installing the drivers for the device.
- Once the process of connection completes, you need to Execute a print so that you can ensure that the alignment of the print is good and once the print is successful, click on Next.
- As you will hit Next the process of drivers installation and setup will be complete.
So, by using these steps you will be able to perform the activity of Canon Wi-Fi Printer MX870 Setup with ease. To get more information about the products of Canon, you can visit our website without any hesitation.