Canon is one of the best brands in the market that helps the users in giving an A grade performance to their work and it also provides a lot of help to the people of different age groups. It has established its name in the market by providing some of the unique products for the daily use of the people. Canon printers are one of those products and MG3250 is a model of this segment which is very fast and effective. To increase the effectiveness of this product, it is very necessary that the user must know about the steps to Setup Canon Wi-Fi Printer MG3250. By performing the setup process properly, one can ensure that the product would function in the best manner and would also provide complete features that the product is known for.
We know the importance of the process and we also know that the people who are non-technical need the correct guidance in a very simple way so that they can follow each and every step properly. Keeping this in mind, we have provided the steps in such a way that they can be followed by every person and they would also lead the user to the destination by completing the setup in a proper way. By following the steps for Canon Wi-Fi Printer MG3250 Setup, you can ensure proper functioning of the device in a proper way.
Also Read: How to Setup Canon MG3620 Wi-Fi Printer?
Steps for Canon Printer Wi-Fi Setup MG3250
It is a process that involves a lot of stages in itself. There are mainly three stages in which the user can setup Canon Wi-Fi Printer MG3250. This first stage is to set up the WPS connection with the printer, the second stage involves confirming the network of the printer and the third stage is mainly an optional process as it involves the steps to change the printer back to factory default.
Connection through WPS Method
In this process, we would let you know about the steps that would help you in connecting your MG3250 printer with the WPS or Wi-Fi Protected Access.
- On the off chance that the power is on, the LED (Light Emitting Diode) is lit
- Press and hold the Maintenance catch on the printer for around 5 seconds.
- Ensure that the LED ﬂashes
- Press the Fit to Page catch.
- Ensure that the LED ﬂashes and afterward press the WPS catch on your passageway inside 2 minutes.
- The blue Wi-Fi light on the printer will ﬂash while hunting down, or interfacing with the passageway.
- At the point when the remote association is finished, the LED illuminates for around 3 seconds. Ensure that the blue Wi-Fi light on the printer is additionally lit.
- In the event that the association was impractical then the printer will demonstrate Error E, 2 or 1. This show the association was not appropriately settled and the printer isn’t prepared to work legitimately.
As the steps of this process end, the steps for the next process start. It involves the steps that would help the users in confirmation of the network for the printer.
Confirming the Network Settings for MG3250 Setup
- Ensure that your printer is turned on.
- Load the paper carrier with the papers to check the alignment of the prints.
- Press the Maintenance catch over and over until the point that the LED shows
- Press the Color catch or the Black catch.
So, with the last step of this process, you will be able to confirm the network settings for your printer. Once you are done with these steps, your process of Canon Wi-Fi Printer MG3250 Setup will be completed.
There are times when the user needs to restore their printer to the factory settings. It is a very easy process but a slight mistake in the process can lead to damage to the device. So, we have provided the steps below.
Restoring Device to Factory Settings
- To perform this process, you need to press the maintenance button repeatedly until the LED displays.
- Now, press the color button or the black button.
- The network settings for the factory reset will be initialized.