Canon is a very highly rated brand that provides the products for the use of common people. There are a number of products in the market that help the users in every way and they also provide complete satisfaction to the users by offering the world-class features. Canon Printer MP495 is one of those products and it is known to provide quality services, but to use the product up to the fullest it is very necessary that the users must know how to Setup Canon Wi-Fi Printer MP495.
There are different methods through which one can perform the activity of Canon Wi-Fi Printer Setup MP495. In this blog, we would provide you with the steps that would help you in performing the task smoothly and without any kind of problem. So, to Setup Canon Wi-Fi Printer MP495 all you have to do is to read the blog very carefully and follow the steps that are mentioned.
Easy steps for Canon Wi-Fi Printer Setup MP495
- You have to start by inserting the CD that would have been allotted to you with the printer. The Setup CD has the feature of autorun by default and if it does not then you can start the setup by visiting the My Computer section in your device.
- As the initial screen appears, click on Next.
- Select the Wireless LAN Connection as your connection method and then click on Next.
- Select the Access Point Connection as the LAN Connection option and hit Next.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on and the green light is lit on the printer.
- As you will move further, the software will search for any previous connections that you had in this device. If you are setting this printer for the first time then you need to help the system and select the printer name.
- As you do so, the installation guide will start on your system.
- Click on Next to move further.
- Now, search for cableless setup and click on Next.
- When the wi-fi connection screen is visible on your system, press and holds the A button which will be available on the upper side of the printer. Wait for it to flash two times, which will ensure that the wi-fi has been connected.
- Now click on Next.
- Once the connection to the access point of your device is completed, click on Next.
- Now you have to select the region and city for your printer. Do as asked.
- Now follow the same procedure with the language and date & time window.
- In case, the process leads to a subsequent window the all you have to do is to pick out a program that you want to install and continue with the process.
- When the license agreement screen appears, agree to the license and click on Next.
- As you do so, the software will start the installation of the drivers and other software that is required for the smooth functioning of the Canon WI-Fi mp495 printer.
- You might have to wait for sometime as the process is very sensitive and should be carried out very carefully.
- As the process of Canon WI-Fi mp495 printer setup exhibits to indicate the product, click on Execute and follow the on-screen instructions.
- This would lead to the final stage i.e. setting the printer and its features according to your need.
Once you are done with this, you will be able to use the Canon Wi-Fi Printer MP495 without any hassle. And, by using these steps you can setup Canon WI-Fi printer mp495 and make the optimum use of its features.