HP printers are well-known due to their efficiency, high-quality printing service, and durability. Printers are very reliable for working hard, that’s why anyone prefers to use the HP Printer for their professional or personal work purposes. However, sometimes Printer users are unable to follow the process of HP printer setup for Mac computers and need guidance. If you’re troubled with the same issue, then don’t worry! So just simply follow the given steps to quickly setup HP Printer.
HP Wired Printer Setup on Mac:
HP printers have full support on Mac OS X and provide the full-quality printing services without the essential to download or install drivers. To successfully, HP printer setup for Mac through USB you can follow the given below steps.
- First of all, keep your HP printer plug into the electric power supply.
• Now, click on the power button and connect your USB cable to the Mac.
• Open any web browser on Mac.
• In the search bar of your browser, type “123.hp.com/setup for Mac”.
• Click on the “Download” button.
• After downloading, open the file.
• Hit on the “Agree with T&C” checkbox.
• After then, Press the “Continue” button.
• Select your printer according to the model wise. (This is the automatic printer detection process by Hp printers where your printer will automatically see by model name and number)
• After the selection of your printer, again press the “Continue” button.
• Now, choose a connection (USB) & again tap on “Continue” option.
• After then, enter the location of the printer & again hit the “Continue” option.
• Now, you will appear the install screen, here you have to select your installing options.
• Just select the box process and hit on the “Install” option.
• Now, enter your administrator password in the box and click on the “OK” button.
• Again, click on the “Continue” button.
• Lastly, just click on the “Finish” option for the successful installation.
In case, if you’re troubling any issue like a driver issue, software, plugin, or others, then don’t take the tension anymore! Just visit the 123 hp com setup mac, then get the complete guidance there in a proper secure way.
HP Wireless Printer Setup on Mac:
To HP printer setup for Mac fruitfully your printer, firstly you should verify the following information.
- Your Mac computer is connected to the Wireless network, which you desire to connect your printer.
- Remember some HP Wireless printer support only 2.4 gigahertz network.
- Check your internet connection is running.
- Ensure your HP Wireless printer turned On.
- Wireless password or key of the router, if need.
Step 1: Unpack Your HP Printer
- First of all, unpack your HP Wireless printer.
Step 2: Install Printer Software Installation
- Open any browser on your Mac computer, and type there “hp.com/setup for Mac” to download the suitable software for your HP Wireless printer.
- Go to the search bar and there type your HP Wireless printer model and click the “Download” button.
- Once downloaded the HPEasystart.exe file, then open it. Then, follow the online screen instruction to prompts to set up your printer.
- Choose “Continue” or “Run”, then tick the checkbox of “Accept the terms”, and then click “Continue” button.
- Now your HP Wireless printers start connecting to Network, and your computer.
- Next, choose your Printer and then click the “Continue” button. In case, your printer is not connected, then choose “My printer isn’t shown “option at the bottom side, and follow the troubleshooting guide to get your printer connected. You should direct visit the website via “123 hp com setup Mac”, and then again download the Exe file and then continue the process.
- Then, after choosing your printer, the setup network process will start to connect your printer to the same network and verifying network connection.
- Now, follow the online screen instruction to get the software selection screen.
Step 3: Choose Your Printer Software and Driver
- In the “Software and driver” Mac, the software option for your printer display.
- Then select the “Software and driver” as per your needs, and then click the “Continue” button.
- Next, downloaded software open automatically, then follow the instruction to install the software, then tick the checkbox “Accept terms”, and then “Next” button.
- Now pick the option “Automatic Setup”, and after then tap on the “Next”.
- Select your HP Wireless printer from the list of devices, and then click the “Next” button.
- Follow the on-screen directions, and click the “Finish” button to complete the software installation process for your HP Wireless printer.
Step 4: Print Your Document
- Now you can print the document to verify that your printer is working.
I hope, you will get understand the complete process of setup for your HP printer.