HP is one of the most well-known brands in the market that helps users in many ways. There are numerous products manufactured by HP and printers are one of those products. The printers offered by HP are very unique as they help the users by providing quality prints for every kind of paper size and color. There are a number of printers that are available in the market and HP 2540 is one of them. Before making the use of the printer, it is very necessary that the user must know the steps for HP 2540 Printer Wi-Fi Setup. There are numerous websites that provide these methods but it is very important for you to visit a website that would offer genuine offer steps for the setup and would also help you in every step of the process.
To help the users in this process, we have enriched this blog with some of the best steps that would help you in the process to Setup HP 2540 Wi-Fi Printer. The steps provided are very easy to follow and they would offer guaranteed solutions for the issues of the users. In this blog, at first we would acknowledge you with the essentials needed for the setup and then we would start the process of installation. We request you to ensure the safety of the printer by unpacking it very carefully. HP 2540 being a delicate product has the capacity to provide a lot of prints and all the prints match the expected quality of the users. We would also help the users in the steps and if you face any kind of hassle while following the steps for HP 2540 Printer Setup then, you can visit our website and submit your queries to use. We would respond to them very soon.
Also Read: How To Setup HP Wi-Fi Printer?
Preparations for HP 2540 Printer Wi-Fi Setup
- For the preparations, you need to turn in the computer, the router and unpack the printer. Check that the accessories of the printer are available and the connection cable is in good condition.
- Connect the computer with the wireless network and make sure that the internet speed is not fluctuating so that the software downloads and updates can be downloaded without any interruption.
- You also need to ensure that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which the printer is connected.
- Load the paper tray of the printer and install the toner cartridges.
- Now, turn on the printer and place it in the range of the router for instant connection.
The process to Setup HP 2540 Wi-Fi Printer
- You need to start the process by visiting the official website and download the drivers for the printer.
- As you will start the installation of the drivers, a connect window will open on your screen. You have to stop at this point and do not click continue.
- Now you have to reset the printer to default wireless settings.
- For this, you need to make sure that the printer is on.
- Check if the wireless is blinking. Once it does you can continue with the steps.
- Now, press and Hold the Power Button.
- While holding the power button, you have to press the Start Copy Black button two times and then the Cancel button three times.
- You can release the power button now. Look at the wireless light near the wireless button is blinking or not. If not, repeat the steps.
- Now, follow the steps to install the software.
- For this, Click continues on the HP Installation Connect Window.
- Follow the on-screen instructions carefully and wait until the Connection Options screen opens.
- As the Connection options screen opens, select the option Wireless. Click on Next after that.
- Now, you need to connect the printer with your system using a USB cable. But first, select HP Auto Wireless Connect and then connect the computer and the printer using a USB Cable.
- Continue following the on-screen instructions and your HP 2540 Printer Wi-Fi Setup process will be completed successfully.