How to Install HP Printer on Chromebook?
HP has become one of the best-selling brand from all over the world because it offers quality devices with multiple features. In this range, HP printers make it unique for the people. But, Sometimes, users face lots of difficulties with HP printer connectivity issues with Chromebook because it is the separate method so if you want to Setup HP printer on Chromebook so Just see the below-given steps:
Requirement before Setup:
- To Successfully set up your HP printer on Chromebook so there are some important needs where you can easily connect each other.
- The Chromebook should be updating the latest version of the operating system.
- Usage the windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems for easy installation.
- Use the updated version of Google Chrome or another web browser.
- Turn on your printer and connect the same Wi-Fi as your Chromebook.
Accordingly, if you want to Hp printer installation on Chromebook, so above requirement is a must and make sure you will follow the above-presented requirement for easy and effortless installation.
Step 1: Setup the Wireless connectivity:
Before, Setup HP printer on Chromebook, Users can connect to the printer to Chromebook through wireless and USB cable, but before wireless network connectivity, the user should check the ink cartridges and keep the paper into the tray for print and printer should turn on mode. After then, just follow the below-given guidelines.
- To wireless set up, just go to the “Control Panel” of the printer.
- Choose the “Network” icon on the LCD screen.
- Now, capture the “Wireless Wizard” option for the connection.
- Enter your “Network Password” and after then connect to your printer.
- Now, press and hold the “Cancel and Wireless Button” at the same time and then wait for the wireless light to flash.
- After some time, press and hold the “WPS” button of the router.
Therefore, if everything is going right, so wireless light stops flashing when the connection will complete, but, in a condition, if the wireless light is not stopping so just visit 123 hp com setup chrome book for setup installation because there might be some software and drivers issues which will be easily available on the official hp website and after then, repeat the above steps.
Step 2: Configure Printer on Chromebook.
- Firstly, go to your “Chromebook”, Select the “Clock” icon. (Situated below right corner)
- In the clock, tap on the “setting” icon.
- Scroll down and select the “Advanced” menu.
- Here you will get “Printer” menu so choose it and then tap on the “Add Printer” button.
- Choose your printer name from the list and add that printer.
If you have followed the above-given steps in the right manner so your Hp printer installation on Chromebook process has completed and you can print your documents. Before print, you have to set your printer in a web browser.
Step 3: Use Menu Option for Print via Chromebook
- Go to the Google Chrome & Click on “Three Dotted Vertically Icon”. (Situated in the upper right corner)
- Now, pick the “Print” option & after then tap on the “Change” option.
- After then, placed your correct printer or choose the printer according to your suitability.
- Finally, click the “Print” option for the printing and you will get print of your document.
Users can directly printer through keyboard shortcut option (Ctrl + P) and if you are finding any issue on the duration printing so there might be some drivers and software issues. To instant solutions, users can go 123 hp com setup Chromebook for immediate solutions for software and drivers. I hope, you will be satisfied via the above-mentioned configuration methods.