HP Officejet 8100 printer is a wireless printer that helps the users by providing quality prints and it also allows the users to perform the prints in a very easy and unique way. There are a number of products offered by HP which are not only effective in the daily routine but they also provide a lot of help and assistance to the users by their effective qualities and specifications. HP 8100 printer is one of those devices and it has established its name in the industry by offering some of the best services in terms of quality printing and the number of prints that can be done at a single time. It is very important for the users to know about the methods to HP 8100 Printer Wi-Fi Setup as using the best method, the process becomes easy and it hardly requires any kind of time for the process when the steps are executed properly.
To help the users in this process, we have provided some steps that would help them in the complete process and would also facilitate them with the easy HP 8100 Printer Wi-Fi Setup. All the steps provided are very genuine and they offer complete solutions for the users’ query of how to perform the HP 8100 Printer Wi-Fi Setup. The HP 8100 printer is also known to provide a better photo quality along with impeccable speed. So, we suggest you follow the steps very carefully so that you will be able to successfully Setup the HP 8100 and use it for the best outcomes.
Also Read: How to Setup HP 5820 Wi-Fi Printer?
Steps for HP 8100 Printer Wi-Fi Setup
There are three different processes to Setup HP 8100 Wi-Fi Printer Successfully. All the three processes are listed below and we have provided them in an easy language so that they can be understood by the technical as well as non-technical users.
Process 1: Gathering of the items
- You need to gather some information before you start the process of the complete the setup. You require these items and information before starting with the process.
- Network Name
- Network Password
- A system or device connected to the wireless network
- Easy Web Access
- Now, you need to make sure that the router and computer are connected properly, they are connected to the same network and they are activated to function instantly.
- After that, you need to enable the printer and place it near the system and router so that it can be connected easily with the router.
Process 2: Connecting the Printer to Wireless Network
- To complete this process, you need to start by tapping on the Right Arrow button to open the navigating screen on the printer.
- After that, hit the Setup Icon on the printer screen.
- In the list that is displayed, click on Network and then touch on the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Now, press and hold the WPS button on your router and let the printer scan your network automatically.
- If the printer does not detect the printer automatically, tap on the Enter New Network Name and follow the on-screen directions to enter your network name and password.
Process 3: Installation of the Drivers
- This is the final process of the complete HP 8100 Printer Wi-Fi Setup.
- To start with the process, ensure that the printer is not connected to the system through any USB or cord. If so, unplug the cord from the system and continue.
- If it is asked, select a method that would help the software in recognition of the printer model. Once you are done with it, follow the instructions to go to the download page of the Printer Drivers.
- Now, click on Download HP drivers and wait for the process to start.
- As the setup wizard starts, follow all the instructions carefully and complete the process of HP 8100 Printer Wi-Fi Setup.
So these are the steps that would help you in the process to Setup HP 8100 Wi-Fi Printer. All the steps are genuine and they provide you with guaranteed solutions for the process. In case you require some more help then, you can visit our website without any hesitation.