Being in a world where technology plays an important role in the functioning of the daily routine of the people. The devices such as laptops, PC’s, Printers and Scanners play an important role in the use of the work of the people. The printer is a device that is used in every household and every office but to make the optimum use of the device, people must know how to do the HP Wi-Fi Printer Setup Mac. There are a number of ways through which the users can perform this activity and we have provided some of the best steps that would help you in the procedure to Setup HP Wi-Fi printer.
To continue with the steps, you need to ensure that the device and your computer are in good condition. All the steps provided are very unique and they offer complete solutions for the query of How to Setup HP Wi-Fi Printer Mac.
Also Read: How to Setup HP DeskJet 2542 Wi-Fi Printer?
Steps for HP Wi-Fi Printer Mac Setup
- To start with the Setup for HP Wi-Fi Printer on Mac, you need to prepare for the installation at first and to do so gather the below-listed resources.
- You should know the Network Name.
- Network Password.
- You require a computer connected to a wireless network.
- Internet Access
- Wireless Cable Printer
- USB Cable
- You also need to assure that the printer, router, and the computer are turned on. Also, make sure that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you are connecting your printer.
- You must also Setup the printer and load the paper into the tray along with installing the ink cartridge.
- Now, you can connect the printer to the wireless network.
- Connect the wireless to the printer using the WPS or Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- After that, you need to press and hold the wireless button on the printer control panel.
- On the wireless button press the WPS button to move further.
- Wait for some time patiently so that the printer establishes a connection with the wireless router.
- As the Connection is established, you can continue with downloading and installing the printer driver.
- You need to visit the official website of HP where you would find the latest printer drivers. Download the drivers by clicking on the Download option.
- Now go to the product website of HP and search for the drivers that match the requirements of your product.
- As you find the download, click on Download.
- After that, you need to find the download file on the mac dock. As the search completes, click on the HP Easy Start file to begin the installation of the drivers.
- In case the easy download does not start, double-click the file and force start the download.
- As the download completes, search for it in the device and double-click on it.
- Follow all the instructions very carefully and complete the software installation.
So, these are some of the steps that you can follow to Setup HP Wi-Fi Printer Mac. In case, you require more information then visit our website.