Netgear offers the fastest networking accessibility and multiple devices connecting technology where users can easily connect smartphones, tablets, computers, laptops, etc. It provides amazing wireless network connectivity with excellent speed. For this reason, most of the business entities and homes prefer Netgear. After purchase Netgear, users have to installation setup so if you are facing problem on the Netgear extender Setup so wants to install so don’t worry, here you will get accurate and complete information about MyWiFiext Netgear setup with a very easy manner, so just follow the below-given steps:
Easy Installation Steps of Netgear extender Using mywifiext.net:
- First, unbox your extender and then, plug your extender into the electrical power line.
- Setup your router in the same room for the best connection establishment.
- After then, press the WPS button of the extender as well as tap on the WPS button of the WIFI router.
- When WPS led will green so that establishment will good for WI-FI router and extender.
- Now, unplug the extender and after then, again plug into the electric socket. (If extender LED light is green so that will be the best connection and if their light is red so move your extender to the close your router for improving the connection)
- After then, connect your laptop or computer to the WI-FInetwork.
- Connect the existing WI-FI name can be NETGEAR_EXT and password will same your WI-FI password.
- Once your connection will be connected so leave your device and return to the extender.
- In the extender, the client link LED is showing green light so network setup has completed.
- Go to any browser and now enter the “www.mywifiext.net” URL in the search bar.
- Click on New extender setup.
- And, just create an account. (Email, password and security questions)
- Now, press the “Next” button.
- After then, click on “Continue”.
- Choose your network name and press again the “Next” tab.
- Enter your password & again,press the “Next”
- Finally, your connection has established so now you can connect Netgear WIFI.
Therefore, users can simply install the Netgear extender setup through the above-given steps and also this is the shortest way to install setup via MyWifiExt website. If you are having some issues accessing so see the below-given solutions.
Troubling To Access my wifi ext:
Some common issues Solutions where restrain the users to access My WiFi Ext website, just see the below-given issues or errors which should be found proper.
- Users should use the computable web browser for the best accessibility.
- Place your Netgear extender in the same room where your Network router should present.
- Delete all cache and clear the all history before Netgear extender installation.
- Users must check all the device connection before installation setup.
- Restart your router once and then turn on.
- Netgear extended should connect to a proper electric socket.
That’s all, I hope, your connection will be established successfully through the above-presented steps. if you are facing any issues on the duration of the connection so might be some physical problem on Netgear extender so check the warranty period of Netgear and exchange or repair your Netgear extender.