Sage 50 is a great accounting solution for small business accounting. The newer versions of Sage 50 are more improvised and users can get rid of pain points like paying bills sending invoicing, paying taxes using this software. It is the most reliable, quick and easy software which aids you in keeping a track of all your accounting.
Sage 50 provides you with a wide range of software which is designed carefully keeping in mind the needs of all small businessman, traders or start-ups. It has both online and desktop versions of its application which enables its users to manage Bills, Stocks, Reports, and Budgets, etc. Not only this, but it also supports advanced features like taxation, report generations, payroll management and many more.
What is the Sage error 1618?
Sage 50 Error Code 1618 is an Installation Error. This error occurs when already a different Installation is in progress. When the user is attempting to install the software on the system, they receive the following Sage error 1618 on the system. Sage 50 understands that every business has different capabilities and different needs so it provides customized and integrated solutions to all its enterprises.
What are the causes of the Sage error 1618?
- Due to a failed operating system.
- The windows system file had been corrupted and damaged.
- Corrupted file entries or many reasons behind this error.
- While installing and re-installation of the software, the error may occur on their system.
- Issue of hardware and applications.
- Due to virus, spyware, and malware-infected on the system
Resolutions of the Sage error 1618
Sage 50 gathers your accounting information, organized it under different heads and then presents to you in the form of a report or gives you a summary in a way that is much easier for the user to access and interpret. This very capability of Sage 50 to present your accounting information in a very simple manner makes it the most widely used accounting software. To fix Sage 50 Error 1618, feel free to follow the below mentioned steps:
The solution I – Complete Windows Update
- If Windows update is in progress and simultaneously you are trying to run the installation process; then let the Update Process finish first.
- In case if any other installations are running stop or shut them.
- Restart your machine.
Solution II – Manually end the process of Microsoft Installer
- Start your Task Manager by using the keys Ctrl + Alt + Del
- Select the Process Tab
- In the lower-left corner click on Show Processes section
- Look for the instance named MSIEXEC.EXE under Image Name
- Click on “End Process”
- Once the process is ended completely start Installing Sage 50
With the help of the steps mentioned above the user can fix this sage 50 error 1618 in no time. However, if other error like Sage installation error 1935 persists you can visit our website as well.