While using the system, there are a lot of things that a person has to keep in their system to maintain the security of their system and keep their data safe. In the same way, while using a mobile phone it is mandatory for a person to use antivirus to keep their mobile and the data safe. The main reason behind a person installing antivirus on their phone is that, while using a phone a user keeps all their essentials and private data on their phones. Though the Android phones provide the facility of pin and password, it is necessary that you should install an antivirus to ensure the complete safety of your pictures, videos, documents and other important things.
Norton Antivirus is a good choice for the person as it provides easy solutions regarding the problems that a person faces about the security and safety of the personal data. It is very important for a user to Download and Install Norton Antivirus as it is easy to use and the access to this antivirus is also very prominent when compared to another antivirus, it also helps the user in maintaining the safety of the device as while using the Android phones the access to the net is always on. Due to the usage of the internet, there are a lot of chances that the device might get affected by the viruses, malware, Trojans, etc which would not only infect the device but it might also affect the data that you have stored in your mobile phone. It makes it very necessary for the users to Install Norton Antivirus on Android as such viruses can also affect the product with Norton Error Code 3038. Here are very easy steps that one has to follow while installing the antivirus in their device. These steps are mentioned below to help you with the easy installation.
Steps to Install Norton Antivirus on Android
- You have to start by opening the Google play store on your mobile phone.
- Once you open the play store, search for Norton Antivirus in the search bar that will be visible on the top of the screen.
- As you hit the search button, you will be able to see a lot of results related to the antivirus.
- Search for Norton Antivirus in that list and click on it. You will be taken to the next page where you will be provided with the option of ‘Install’.
- Click on the Install option and ‘Accept the license to install the app’.
- Wait for the installation process to complete and then, close the play store.
- After that, start the app once to check the working of the app.
- You will be asked some queries and will be guided by some steps to complete the procedure of the application and start its working.
So, these are the steps that would help you in the process to Install Norton Antivirus on Android.
Follow these steps to ensure proper completion of the installation and to make sure that the Norton Antivirus provides safety to your mobile phone. If you need, you can also surf through our website and get elegant steps to Setup Norton Antivirus.